HR perspectives or viewpoints include the following:
- Strategic approach: HR should be managed in a way that it contributes to the success of the organization
- Human resource approach: HRM is the management of people and each human being is important and has a certain sense of dignity and self respect that must not be ignored at any cost.
- Management approach: HR management is the responsibility of every manager in an organization. It’s a two way operation with the manager guiding and monitoring and the subordinate to interact, obey and work with utmost devotion.
- Systems approach: HR management takes place within the larger organization and the HR efforts need to be analyzed with respect to the contribution they make in an organization.
- Proactive approach: This is to manage HR effectively by anticipating HR challenges and taking the corrective actions before the thunder strikes.
These are excerpts of essays please place order for custom essay paper, term papers, research papers, thesis, dissertation, book reports and case studies.