Marla is a 42-year-old Hispanic female who comes to the mental health clinic complaining of trouble sleeping, feeling “jumpy all of the time,” and an inability to concentrate. These symptoms are causing problems for her at work, where she is an accountant.
The questions which we should ask her to complete her profile and learn more about her illness, feelings and background are:
- Are you often sad, down, blue, or teary?
- Do you have interest in a hobby and look forward to enjoyable activities?
- Are you able to have fun or joy?
- Do you have friends?
- Do you have a good relationship with your family?
- Are you employed?
- Tell me something about your childhood and past life.
- Were you ever diagnosed with any physical ailments?
- Were you ever hospitalized for any psychiatric reasons?
- Are you taking any medication?
- Are you married? If yes, do you have any children? If no, are you currently involved in a romantic relationship?
These are excerpts of essays please place order for custom essay paper, term papers, research papers, thesis, dissertation, book reports and case studies.