A large part of the company’s business strategy is caring for its customers and being a responsible corporate and social citizen. In its efforts the company has taken the following steps in the past years:
- Anheuser-Busch is collaborating with its wholesalers in order to fight against drunk driving and underage drinking for the promotion of socially responsible behavior and drinking responsibly.
- Designing and implementing corporation wide policies to protect the environment and supporting conservation organizations.
- The company attempts top reach out those in need of financial support and contributes to the community and charitable organizations.
- The company invests in educational institutions to increase the skill and knowledge set in the communities.
- The company supports and provides grants to the organizations which help build and strengthen families, and alleviate health issues.
- The company gives out grants for societal and community development
- Anheuser-Busch strives to enrich and enhance quality of life and promote joy by promoting cultural activities that increase cultural understanding.
- The company provides scholarships and funds for those students who are in need of financial assistance through its Anheuser-Busch Foundation
- The company also strives to improve the quality of life for its employees by developing the communities where its employees reside and establishing a Employee Volunteer Fund, through which it provides education and training to those employees who are unable to support themselves.
- In order to provide fast disaster recovery the company has provided humanitarian aid and established relief programs for the victims of hurricane Katrina & Rita, and the chemical spill at Harbin and Songjiang, China.
These are excerpts of essays please place order for custom essay paper, term papers, research papers, thesis, dissertation, book reports and case studies.