The following are the objectives of the dissertation and the undertaken study:
- To compare the sales trends between Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser to determine similarities and differences
- To identify the sales trend at Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser during Christmas
- To identify the strategies used by the two retailers to increase business during Christmas period.
- To determine presence and the effect of external variables pertaining to principles of marketing, brand building, sales and store management through association on the retail business performance
- Determine the successful marketing, sales and image building strategies can be used by retailers to increase business during Christmas.
The following highlight the research questions for the study.
- What sales trends exist in Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser during Christmas?
- How are the sales trends at Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser similar and different?
- What strategies are used by the two retailers to increase business during Christmas period?
- What external variables including principles of marketing, brand building, sales and store management through impact the performance of the retail business?
- What are the successful marketing and sales strategies that can increase business for retailers during the Christmas period?
These are excerpts of essays please place order for custom essay paper, term papers, research papers, thesis, dissertation, book reports and case studies.