- The appropriate location: Melbourne City but the festival has 200 events all over Australia and it is a 16 day festival.
- The necessary facilities: Hotel reservations and directions.
- Enough money: They have big sponsors and a lot of money.
- The appropriate human resources: Team and sponsors.
- Skills and knowledge of staff: Excellent and dedicated team with the appropriate sponsors as partners to assist.
- Only Slow food festival and city in the region.
- They work with and for the community (social work or corporate social responsibility).
- The festival can invite the internationally acclaimed Chefs of the world for a cooking competition to add more fervor to the festival by making their cooked food available to all attendants to sample.
- It has very expensive tickets.
These are excerpts of essays please place order for custom essay paper, term papers, research papers, thesis, dissertation, book reports and case studies.
Essay: Internal factors Evaluation of Melbourne Food Festival