The objectives which have enabled the company Anheuser-Busch to attain a prominent and leading position in the international market in terms of market position as well as popularity of products and brands is due to the following objectives of the company.
- Recognize and identify the different beverage needs of its diverse customer base
- Broaden the beer product-line according to the tastes of its valued customers
- Expand globally in order to tap into unreachable and unexploited markets
- Devote all resources towards growth and profitability
- Use the comparative advantage that the company has in the market to successfully market the product to reach to its customers.
- Devise competitive distribution system to effectively provide the product to the target market.
- Attain the position of being the most successful brewery in the world.
- Maintain the current customer oriented organization culture and be a quality focused brewer.
- Respect the Code of Conduct and engage in moral and ethically sound organizational practices in order to remain a socially responsible citizen.
These are excerpts of essays please place order for custom essay paper, term papers, research papers, thesis, dissertation, book reports and case studies.